Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January 26, 2010

Dear Family,
So this week went better. I had a better experience this last week. We had some really good inspiring speakers. My district has 12 missionaries. My zone has over 50. It's the most they have ever had. Tell Jacob that there is a guy in my district that is like the guy from Scrubs that his dad owns the hospital and also the guy from the Rundown put together. It's funny that his name is Elder Boss too. The Japanese or Nihongo, is going well. I'm still not great at all but I'm progressing consistently. I would send you pictures but I don't have a lot of time because I forgot my email address which is very much me. My doctrine study is going well. So far I've memorized a scripture everyday. I do like the food here. My companion is great. He is awesome at Japanese and we work well together because he has a hard time talking on the spot during the lessons. Luckily that's the only thing that I can do well. The sleep schedule is killing me. I rarely get to bed before eleven because of my prayers going so long and then me just not being able to sleep. I started getting sick on Sunday and it's a back and forth fight. It makes it super difficult to stay focused and motivated when I'm so sick. My whole district is sick. Since we are here for three months I guess everyone gets sick at least twice. My whole district is essentially sick. It's not fun. I'm sorry that I don't have any great stories this week or anything. I will try to write them down or something. It kills me that both of my senseis (teachers) got engaged in the last two weeks. It hurts deep down. I think, "Jerks" They are cool though and I am really starting to like them. I feel like we have a genuine relationship. They make me excited to go to Japan. I think I will really start to be super happy when I get to Japan and won't be as confined. Dad I'm glad the working out is going well. Keep it up. It makes me super excited that when I get back we can lift together and stuff. I'm felt so bad after I heard about Jacob at the last tournament. It killed me. How's the stereo in the truck? Did he fix it like how I told him? Why isn't the phone working for Katie? I'm sure it's not broken. Thanks everyone for the emails. They were all great. I really enjoyed them. Dad thanks for your diligence in writing. Tell Grandma and Grandpa thanks too. I really enjoyed that. Way to go mom and fixing MS money. That's awesome! How is the computer working? It's very relieving that my GPA is a 3.96 now. That helps a lot. The Brendon Bellows story was so funny. I laughed out loud when I read it. It's cool that BYU won. Thanks for everyone's support. I am making it through. My testimony has become strengthened quite a bit. I'm excited to learn Japanese. Just to confound these annoying elders next to me that are not representing the Lord very well. It floors me how immature and sacrilegious some Elders here act. Well I've got to take care of my laundry. I will probably even have higher spirits later today after I go to the temple. Thanks again everyone. I love the letters. I'm sorry if I missed any questions. I will try to be better organized next time. I'm getting better at least...I think.

Ai, Hooton Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment